If you require barcode labels that you can manually stick onto your product (or product packaging) you can order them here.
1. Are printed to a very high standard. Our label printers ensure any ink spread is kept to a minimum, and that all barcode labels are printed to the correct specification rules for barcode images. This ensures that the barcode labels can be scanned and decoded easily by barcode scanning machines.
2. Come in a range of sizes – Our standard label size is 22 x 30mm but you can choose 32x57mm or 57x76mm sized labels if preferred (at no extra cost).
3. Text above the barcode image – If you need a line of text printed above the barcode bars (eg. your company or product title) this is included in our standard pricing – just include it in your request when contacting us or placing an order. (NOTE with the 22x30mm labels, if we put a line of text above the barcode, then the barcode lines will be shorter than the official minimum of 80% height (20mm)
4. Free Delivery – all label orders include free delivery to anywhere in the Suriname.
5. Barcode Label Verification (Optional Extra) – Barcode Verification is an extra service that can be added to your label order. The cost of this is £25 per report (a reduction from our normal verification price of £35).
Delivery Time – We aim to get your labels printed & despatched to you as soon as possible, however please allow up to 5 working days for printing and delivery.
“Barcode Registration” means that you can register your barcode number and product/company details on the International Barcodes Database (information that you submit to that database also filters through to several other online barcode databases).
Add the quantity you require to the cart, and then proceed to check out. Please enter your barcode number(s) in the “additional information” section when you get to the check out page.
Once we receive your order for Barcode Registration we will email you to request proof of ownership (so that we can verify that you are the owner of that barcode number). We will then activate your barcode number for registration and give you instructions for how to register your barcode.
Please note that Barcode Registration is included for free if you buy one of our EAN or UPC barcode packages or barcode numbers.
Quantity Price per Barcode 1 + SRD 120 each 5 + SRD 104 each 10 + SRD 88 each 20 + SRD 80 each 30 + SRD 64 each 50 + SRD 56 each